DescriptionSMi is proud to announce their 5th Molecular Diagnostics conference. The event will take place in central London on Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th July 2018, along with two half-day post-conference workshops taking place on Wednesday 11th July 2018.
The global molecular diagnostics market is forecasted to reach over US$10 billion in the next three years, at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2016 to 2021*. In an ever-evolving universe of molecular diagnostics, it is vital to keep up with emerging and developing technology, products and applications. Furthermore, companies must comply to the constantly change regulatory environment and tackle the challenging process if implementing these regulations.
SMi welcomes you to explore the expanding market opportunities, the latest diagnostics advancements and regulatory requirements at the 5th Molecular Diagnostics Conference.
This event is CPD accredited.
CHAIR: Hugues Malonne, Director General, DG Post Autorisation, Federal Agency for Medicines & Health Products, Belgium
• Matthew Albert, Principal Scientist, Cancer Immunology, Genetech
• Nicholas Dale, Ted Pridgeon Professor of Neuroscience, University of Warwick and Chief Technology Officer, Director & Founder, Sarissa Biomedical Ltd
• Ana Alfi revic, Reader in Pharmacology, The Wolfson Centre for Personalised Medicine, University of Liverpool
• Ashfaq Gilkar, Senior Clinical Analyst, Strategy and Engagement, Essentia Technology, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
• Ben Courtney, Accreditation Manager, United Kingdom Accreditation Service
KEY THEMES FOR MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS 2018:
• Regulatory changes, challenges and outlook
• Advances in laboratory technologies, including: biochips, nanotechnologies and proteomic technologies
• Personalised medicine & pharmacogenomics
• Diagnostic methods at the point of care
• Molecular Diagnostics in Prenatal, Infectious Disease and Cancer
(*The Market Report can be found here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/molecular-diagnostic-market-833.html.)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendees will primarily be drawn from the following backgrounds/departments: Molecular Diagnostic, Cancer Immunology, Immunobiology, Biomarkers, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Translational Medicine, Translational Assays Technologies, Companion Diagnostics, Clinical Chemistry, Experimental Medicine and Diagnostics.
They will include Leads, Directors, Heads, Project Managers, Principal Investigators, Principal Scientists, Senior Scientists, Research Scientist, Professors, Researchers and Clinical Analysts, amongst others.
• BOOK BY 29TH MARCH AND SAVE £400
• BOOK BY 30TH APRIL AND SAVE £200
• BOOK BY 31ST MAY AND SAVE £100
For more information please click HERE