• General purpose education laboratory pH measurement meter
• Intuitive operation via rotary controls
• pH, temperature and mV mode for redox and electrode diagnosis
• Calibration controls locked during measurement
• Manual or automatic temperature compensation
• Large display
• Battery or mains operated
The 3505 is a simple to use laboratory pH, mV and temperature meter for use in general purpose and educational applications. It utilises rotary controls for mode selection and pH calibration. A novel design feature ensures that inadvertent movement of the calibration controls has no effect during sample pH measurement. The large display ensures that during demonstrations and when used by groups, all can easily see the clear LCD readout.