• Designed for industrial analysis
• Supplied with Na, K, Li, Ba and Ca filters
• Low temperature, single channel
• Flame failure safety system
• Operates with propane, butane, natural gas or LPG
The PFP7 is a low temperature, single channel flame photometer that is designed for the routine determination of sodium, potassium, calcium, barium and lithium concentrations. The flame failure safety system makes these products ideal for use in industrial and educational environments. The use of fine and coarse sensitivity controls allows for accurate measurements each and every time.